Download the Dell G15 driver’s update and install it on Windows 11/10 to dodge laptop performance issues. You may read this article to learn the most effective ways to do it.
Dell G15 is among the best gaming laptops anyone can have for its powerful specifications. But when you do not have the updated Dell G15 drivers downloaded and installed on your computer, your favorite games may not give you the desired experience.
Therefore, this article attempts to help you understand how to download, install, and update the Dell G15 drivers for Windows 10/11.
Let us not waste your highly-precious time and jump straight to the needed methods to get the Dell G15 drivers for Windows 11/10.
Methods to Download, Install and Update Dell G15 Drivers for Windows 10/11
The following are the approaches you may follow to download the Dell G15 driver’s update and install the same on Windows 11/Windows 10.
Method 1: Download the Dell G15 drivers via the official website
The official website of Dell is considered one of the most trusted sources to fetch the latest Dell G15 drivers and install them on the device. Below is the step-by-step guide on how to download the updated drivers for your Dell G15 gaming laptop.
- Travel to Dell’s official website.
- Click on the Drivers & Downloads link.
- Input your device’s name in the “Identify your product” box and select it. Ours is Dell G15 5515.
- Confirm the operating system is correct. If it is not, choose your OS.
- Click on the button to Download the required Dell G15 driver’s file. In our case, we wish to download the NVIDIA GeForce graphics driver.
- Click twice on the installation file that gets downloaded and comply with the on-screen prompts to install the needed Dell G15 drivers.
Method 2: Get the Dell G15 drivers through Device Manager
Every computer contains an in-built utility called Device Manager to download and install updates for various drivers. Below is how to employ it to download the Dell G15 driver’s update on your Windows 11/10 computer.
- Right-click on your computer’s Windows icon to see the Quick Access menu.
- Select the Device Manager option from the available alternatives.
- After the Device Manager shows up, click and expand the category of Dell G15 drivers you wish to download. Here, we intend to download the graphics driver update.
- Right-click on the driver you need to have on your computer and pick the option named Update driver.
Search automatically for updated driver software.
- After completing the process of the Dell G15 driver’s update, restart your computer.
Method 3: Update your OS to get the newest Dell G15 drivers
Updating the operating system is also a way you can try to download the Dell G15 driver’s update and install it. However, this method’s success is a bit doubtful as Windows may not always be able to fetch the latest updates (if they are extremely recent). Still, you may use the following step-by-step instructions to give this method a shot.
- On your keyboard, press the Windows and I keys in unison to launch the Settings panel.
- From the options, you have on your screen, select Update & Security.
- Check for updates.
- After checking for updates, download and install the ones available for your device.
- Finally, make sure to restart your system to apply the newly installed updates.
Method 4: Download the Dell G15 driver’s update automatically (Recommended)
As we (and many others) feel, it is quite a hassle to download and install the Dell G15 driver’s updates manually. If you agree with the same, we have got something for you.
You may update not only the Dell G15 drivers but also all the other drivers hassle-freely with an automatic program (like our top recommendation, Bit Driver Updater).
Bit Driver Updater executes updates of all outdated drivers automatically with just a few mouse clicks. Moreover, it comes equipped with some highly fascinating features, such as driver backup and restores, increasing the speed at which a driver downloads, scheduled scanning, and much more.
Below we share the link that makes this incredible software available to you.
After you got Bit Driver Updater on your machine, let it perform a thorough device scan for a couple of seconds. Once the scan is complete, you get a list of outdated drivers on your screen.
The only thing you need to do is, review the list and click Update All to download and install the most recommended drivers automatically.
If you wish to update only one driver, for example, the network driver, you may apply the Update Now feature.
However, it is always in your computer’s favor to update all old drivers.
Dell G15 Drivers Update Downloaded and Installed
This article acquainted you with multiple methods to download and install the Dell G15 driver’s update for Windows 10/11. You may implement the one you find the most convenient.
In our opinion, the drivers are best updated automatically with Bit Driver Updater (our favorite program).
If you know other efficient ways to download the G15 drivers for Windows 11/10 and install them, you may mention the same in the comments section.
To expand your tech knowledge and get more how-to guides, stay connected to Innovana Blog.