An artificial intelligence (AI) software refers to a computer program that replicates human behavior by adapting several data patterns and insights. Some of the best AI software now integrate machine learning, voice recognition, virtual assistance, etc. Paired with machine learning, AI can offer users the required functionality and harness simplicity for the entire business process. As a result, Tech giants across the globe have started utilizing some of the best AI tools to develop smart applications with the help of machine learning and deep learning.
This article discusses the best artificial intelligence software products you might find exciting to check out in 2022. We assemble a list of the best artificial intelligence tools across different domains and applications. Hence, our list includes the best AI software for innovation teams and the best AI platforms for developers looking forward to embracing and trying out new emerging technologies.
List of 2022’s Best Artificial Intelligence Software
The below-listed best artificial intelligence software operates to gather data from several portals efficiently. Some of the best artificial intelligence tools like chatbots further improve the utilization of the collected data. What we see and what we’re recommended on business or service websites is all because of the machine learning and deep learning that AI employs. With this said, let us jump to the list of the best AI software we have in 2022.
1. Google Cloud AI Platform
Call it the best AI tool or the best machine learning software; the Google Cloud AI platform is both. Popular among developers and data scientists, this platform offers a broad range of ML tools. Google Cloud AI enables developers to create a platform for their company on Google Cloud or work on multiple machine learning platforms in an affordable and time-saving manner.
- Helps in training, analyzing, and tuning respective models.
- Assists you in predicting, monitoring, and managing your models.
- Google Cloud ML comprises three components, i.e., Google Cloud Platform Console, a UI interface that easily deploys models and manages them and their versions. In addition, gcloud command groups offer command line tools that manage models and their versions. Lastly, REST API is used for online predictions.
- Efficient Platform
- Provides good support.
- Basic documentation
- Challenging platform to adapt
2. Azure Machine Learning Platform
What makes the Azure Machine Learning Platform the best artificial intelligence software is its ability to allow people to create and deploy powerful ML models quickly to the Azure Cloud with the support of multiple available tools. The platform supports various open-source frameworks and languages, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Python, among others.
Read More:- Top Healthcare Blockchain Business Ideas
The Microsoft AI software platform is appropriate for various users, such as developers and data scientists, who have different skill levels. The ML studio is an excellent option to consider if you choose to stay on Microsoft Azure. All you have to do is create a free account on the platform to access all of its features. While some services are free to start, others demand a subscription-based account upgrade.
- Can adjust models on the cloud or at the edge.
- Offers browser-based solution.
- Its drag and drop feature makes it easy to use.
- The platform is highly scalable.
- No need for programming skills to use the platform
- It can be easily integrated into open-source technologies.
- Paid features pricing is vague.
One of the best machine learning software, TensorFlow, is a python-based open-source end-to-end numerical computation platform enabling developers to develop large-scale multi-layered neural network-based models. This is why it is also one of the best artificial intelligence software. Multiple enterprise-based platforms operate with TensorFlow and incorporate additional features to optimize functionality and third-party system facilitation.
The ML platform enables you to suitably build and deploy AI-based applications in the cloud, on-premise, on iOS & Android devices, and even in a browser. It is helpful for different tasks associated with image recognition, voice recognition, video detection, time series, etc. This AI software library is free and comes with excellent community support. In addition, it works well for both beginners and experts, although it has a steep learning curve.
- You can deploy solutions on CPUs, GPUs, TPUs, desktops, mobile devices, edge devices, clusters, etc. with TensorFlow.
- Both beginners and experts can employ development APIs provided by the platform.
- Good community support.
- Excellent features and functionalities.
- Not preferable for quick adaptability.
This is one of the best artificial intelligence software for banking, insurance, healthcare, and telecom industries. As an end-to-end platform, H2O.AI is designed to support businesses that train ML models and applications easily. Compatible for both beginners and experts, this AI platform allows them to develop or train AI models by disrupting AutoML functionalities.
H2O.AI supports multiple data formats, including tabular, text, image, audio, and video. Its highlight, i.e., open-source machine learning solution for enterprise, assists businesses in managing digital advertising, claims, fraud detection, advanced analytics, etc. The platform’s free trial is also available, allowing complete access to it for 14 days. In addition, the paid version H2O Driverless AI subscription is available for long-term usage.
- AutoML functionality is incorporated.
- Supports several algorithms such as gradient boosted machines, generalized linear models, deep learning, etc.
- Linearly scalable platform
- A distributed in-memory structure directs H2O.AI.
- Easy to use.
- Provides decent support.
- Needs improvement in documentation.
5. IBM Watson
If you’re an enterprise-based developer, then this is one of the best artificial intelligence software for you. IBM Watson empowers businesses and organizations to automate complicated machine learning processes, predict future consequences, and optimize employee productivity. The platform offers a vast AI portfolio with pre-trained models or the possibility to train a custom machine learning model to produce sensible data, pattern recognition, and drive predictions. The free demo of IBM Watson provides access to its limited features, while the paid version unlocks all the professional features.
- Supports distributed computing.
- Compatible with the existing tools.
- Delivers an API for application development.
- Capable of learning from small data as well.
- Powerful system
- Supports smarter business process development
- Decentralized reporting
6. Infosys Nia
Infosys Nia ranks among the best AI platforms developed to facilitate the AI implementation process for businesses and corporations. The platform is helpful for different tasks associated with machine learning, deep learning, data management, Natural Language Processing (NLP), etc.
Read More:- How To Start A Streaming Service
Infosys Nia allows companies to leverage AI on existing big data by automating redundant tasks and planned responsibilities. This will enable organizations to improve their productivity and allows workers to perform their respective tasks efficiently. This platform has no free trial, and the paid version price is revealed on request.
- Infosys Nia has three key segments, including the Data platform, Knowledge platform, and automation platform.
- It assists in improving systems and processes to boost overall business.
- The platform has an interactive interface.
- Offers automation for redundant and programmatic tasks.
- The automation platform combines RPA, Predictive automation, and Cognitive automation.
- It’s an informative platform that is all about capturing, processing, and reusing knowledge.
- Infosys Nia provides advanced data analytics and a machine learning platform.
- Comes with Chatbot, Advance machine learning, and business applications.
- Supports knowledge building from different processes and systems.
- Challenging to learn
7. Viso Suite Platform
A revolutionary, entirely no-code computer vision platform for businesses, Viso Suite Platform deploys and scrutinizes real-time computer vision applications. It provides the best artificial intelligence tools and infrastructure to manage the entire application journey of enterprise computer vision applications. It encompasses end-to-end computer vision software facilities for professional teams, such as data collection, model training, image annotation, application development, deployment, monitoring, and security.
Viso Suite Platform is one of the best artificial intelligence software. It is an entirely Edge AI platform with device management properties, deploying AI vision to any edge computing device and integrating with any type of camera. Viso Suite offers different service packages. Thus, you can choose what best suits your organizational needs, from on-demand assistance to full vision computer services.
- Low-code/no-code platform that delivers extensive enterprise AI tools.
- Viso Suite can develop a portfolio of applications in one place
- Enterprise data privacy and zero-trust security across all data
- Manages devices for any edge computing device based on AI and integrates any type of camera.
- Extensive and robust AI tools
- No advanced coding experience required
- Can provide faster business solutions
- Scalability issues
- Deep Learning frameworks knowledge is required
Dialogflow works with Natural Language Processing (NLP) as one of the best artificial intelligence tools. The platform reduces building time with conversational flow visualizations that enable developers to see quickly, understand, edit, and share their work. Collaboration across teams is also easy with Dialogueflow. In addition, you don’t have to rework every other channel when you work with this AI tool. The advanced AI with BERT-based natural language understanding (NLU) standards can identify intent and context efficiently. Moreover, the software eliminates the need for custom software as it manages agent needs, including CI/CD, experiments, analytics, and bot evaluation.
- Supports rich, intuitive customer conversations powered by AI
- One comprehensive development platform for chatbots and voice bots
- Exceptional CSAT, part of Contact Center AI solution
- State-based data models
- End-to-end management
- Increases scalability of AI apps
- Easy development of voice and text-based conversational interface
- Provides useful SDKs
- Offers integration capabilities for core programming languages.
- Limited flexibility
- Limited webhooks and integrations
- No exceptional customer support
- Consumes considerable manual work, time, and training
Another best machine learning software available in 2022 is BigML. It provides a highly scalable and user-friendly cloud-based Machine Learning service, smooth to integrate and immediately actionable. Now, everyone can execute data-driven decision-making in their apps. BigML can help as it operates both with small and big data.
Read More:- Best VPN Services
BigML is a top Machine Learning company that enables several businesses worldwide to produce highly automated, data-driven decisions. Through its consumable, programmable, and scalable platform, the software has led the Machine Learning as a Service (MLAAS) wave of innovation, making it easier to create and deploy smart apps powered by agile predictive models. BigML offers a wide range of crucial Machine Learning tools that you can combine to handle challenging Machine Learning problems. Customers can use the BigML Dashboard, a simple web interface, its REST API, or a variety of frameworks and tools to access those resources programmatically.
- The platform offers exclusive features such as “Gallery,” “PredictServer,” Alexa Voice service, and WhizzML programming language.
- Support for simultaneous tasks
- Efficient libraries
- Open-source command-line tools
- Google sheets add-ons
- Provides ML algorithms both for supervised and unsupervised learning.
- Use of REST API compatible both on-premises and in the cloud
- Programmable and repeatable
- Supports automation of predictive modeling tasks
- Strong security and privacy features
- Limited decision tree models
- Streaming and updating models can be challenging
10. Salesforce Einstein
The last best AI tool on our list is Salesforce Einstein. It is an analytics AI-powered platform for CRM (Customer Relationship Management). Businesses across various industry verticals can develop AI-powered applications for their customers or employees. The platform allows you to create predictive models closely associated with machine learning, natural language processing, and computer vision. Employment of this best AI tool does not need any model management or data preparation.
There are several pricing packages of Salesforce Einstein depending on particular business requirements. Though the pricing details are given on their official website, a free trial for the platform is also available.
- Offers information on various opportunities.
- Harnesses data and saves you from the struggle of data entry by adding new contacts.
- Supports prioritizing the possibilities based on history.
- Image recognition provides deeper insights.
- Shows engagement scoring
- No need to manage the models.
- No data preparation is required.
- Difficult to understand.
- Relatively expensive.
The best AI tools we discussed show how capable AI is of transforming the business sector. Whether retail, hospitality, data research, or more, Artificial intelligence software can analyze and transform data into precise, predictive solutions in any aspect.
Automating repetitive business errands with these best artificial intelligence software will also enable you and your team to devote more time and brainpower to creative, higher-quality work leaving the boring bits to the AI.
Therefore, assess which AI tool suits you or your organization best. AI technology can help you perform effectively by learning about you as an individual and tailoring its approach to your needs.